This was a big year for reading for me as I embraced audiobooks and can listen during all my down or travel time.
In addition to the above, I also read:
1. Brunelleschi’s Dome By Ross King
2. Human Compatible by Stuart Russell
3. Voyagers – the settlement of the Pacific by Nicholas Thomas.
4. All the Frequent Troubles of our Days By Rebecca Donner (which I promise a book review on in 2022).
5. Trillion Dollar Coach written by multiple authors.
6. Zero to One By Peter Thiel (book review coming).
7. Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson.
8. False Alarm by Bjorn Lomborg (don’t get mad at me but read it for context!).
9. Abraham Lincoln’s speeches and writings.
10. The Everything Store and Unbound by Brad Stone.
There have been more that I intend to give book reviews on as well. For 2022, I plan a deep dive on both sides of the climate change science, nuclear energy which I think will be in wide use in 100 years (and hopefully way sooner), and Michael Dell’s book, The dawn of Everything.
I love capitalism and as difficult as I have found it, I will try to finish Under a White Sky by Elizabeth Kolbert. My goal is 50 books minimum in 2022.